- Compact Size
- 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX compliant
- Auto-MDIX on all copper ports
- Auto-negotiated data rate, duplex and flow control on twisted-pair ports
- DIN-rail mountable
- Full or half-duplex
- Activity/link and data rate LEDs
- Industrial environment EMC
- CE Mark
- UL 508 Listed, C-UL Listed Industrial Control Equipment
- 10-36 VDC or 24 VAC (± 10%) 47-63 Hz Power is provided through a quick-disconnect terminal strip.
For control panels where DIN-rail space is at a premium, the Skorpion series of plug-and-play (unmanaged) Ethernet switches with widths as little as one inch (26 mm) is the answer.
EISK16-100T is housed in a rugged metal enclosure with a metal DIN-rail clip.
No configuration is necessary. All copper ports automatically configure their data rate and duplex using the auto-negotiation protocol. Depending on the capability of the link partner, communications is established at either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, and at either half- or full-duplex. Each port will adapt to either a straight-through or crossover cable by using the Auto-MDIX protocol.
This unmanaged switch has half-wave rectified low-voltage power supply allows for the sharing of power with other 24 VAC/VDC control devices. LED indicators of data rate and activity assist in troubleshooting.
All Skorpion models meet regulatory approvals including UL 508 Listed, c-UL Listed, CSA 22.2 No. 14-M91, CE Mark and RoHS compliance.